The promoter is: Brandex Adventure Sports Ltd, whose registered office is at 204 Cumnor Terrace, Woolston, Christchurch, New Zealand.
The competition is open to residents of New Zealand aged 10 years or over except employees of Brandex Adventure Sports Ltd, Briscoe Group Limited, and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [http://www.skins.co.nz. Competition will be promoted via social media pages Facebook and Instagram.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be October 3rd 2019.After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entries to be submitted via online form at www.skins.co.nz. One entry per person.
Prize rules and inclusions/exclusions - One SKINS item per player. Maximum 10 players per team. Maximum of 10 attendees at Silver Ferns team training event. Flights/transfers/accommodation not included. Silver Ferns trainings to be held on Saturday 12 October 9am - 11.30am (Christchurch) or Tuesday 15 October 9am - 11.30am (Auckland). Training times, venues and dates subject to change. Winner drawn Friday 4 October.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
A VIP EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR NETBALL TEAM
- Attend a Silver Ferns team training (either Auckland or Christchurch)
- Meet the players
- A SKINS prize pack for your team valued at up to $2000*
*One SKINS item per player. Maximum 10 players per team. Maximum of 10 attendees at Silver Ferns team training event. Flights/transfers/accommodation not included. Silver Ferns trainings to be held on Saturday 12 October 9am - 11.30am (Christchurch) or Tuesday 15 October 9am - 11.30am (Auckland). Training times, venues and dates subject to change. Winner drawn Friday 4 October.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address:
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Brandex Adventure Sports Ltd and not to any other party.
23. Brandex Adventure Sports Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page.
24. Brandex Adventure Sports Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.